Iraqi workers erased an ancient Hebrew inscription from the tomb of biblical prophet Ezekiel while renovating a nearby mosque, Army Radio reported on Sunday.
The tomb is located south of Baghdad in the village of Al Kilf, and Jews, Christians, and Muslims regularly visit the site.
Report: Iraqi workers erase Hebrew from Prophet Ezekiel’s tomb
Yup. The Muslim Mufti’s pal Hitler tried to eradicate the Jew from the face of the earth. Here is yet another Muslim attempt to eradicate the Jew from history.
You say it may have been an Accident? Ha.
When Jordan “occupied” parts of Jerusalem, Samaria and Judea, they attempted to eliminate ALL signs of any Jewish occupancy.
Good ole Jordan used Jewish headstones and parts of synagogues for latrines.
They destroyed ancient synagogues, turned gravestones from the Mount of Olives cemetery to road pavers, and let us not forget the Muslims using the Western Wall as a latrine.That’s right.
They urinated on it.
Have you forgotten the destruction of Joseph’s Tomb in Oct.2000.
Carried out by a rioting, barbarian Palestinian Arab mob after the site was turned over to PA control, which resulted in mayhem and deaths..of course.
But don’t fret Chrisitan “infidels”.
Muslims are equal oppurtunity desecrators.
Pali (future terrorist) boys run past desecrated gravestones in the Christian cemetery in West Bank village of Jiffna.
Palestinian Authority Muslims went on a rampage Sunday and desecrated 70 Christian graves two weeks after the pope praised efforts for a new PA state and tried to appease Muslim anger over previous disputes between the two religions.
PA Muslims Desecrate Christian Gravestones
A decapitated statue of the Virgin Mary..courtesy the Muslims in their spree of vandalism.
And now we have newly liberated Iraqis replacing this Jewish tomb with a mosque.
Trying, yet again, (um..accidentally?) to erase the fact that Jews ever lived in the Middle East long before Muuuham-MAD even existed.
But hey…They’ve got Medina and Mecca, where Jews and Christians are forbidden by Muslims from even entering.
Accident or no accident…..
Yet again..what’s cool for the Muslims is “oh so NOT cool” for the rest of the world. (infidels)
They can destroy holy places of others religions.
Churches in Lebanon, Buddhist statues in Afghanistan, countless holy sites in Gaza and on the West bank of Israel….. but if any Nation in Western world does so much as build a walkway to the Temple Mount or publish a cartoon…off to the Jeehad races we go.
They do what they do best – pillage and mass murder innocents.
Jihadi muslims yet again– trying to erase all traces of other cultures’ historical presence in what they of course consider “The Caliphate” : the entire Middle East.
Right…Then when a Chrisitian or Jew claims..Hey..we were actually here before you, They will turn around and say…oh, yeah? Prove it.
Wonder what would happen, if Israelis were to um..”accidentally” destroy Islamic so-called holy sites in Israel…
Little do the Muslim barbarians realize how allegorical this is:
Ezekiel: Good choice indeed.
The allegorical meaning “dry bones rising up” was clear to the Prophet Yechezkel, as well as to all of his fellow exiles who sat by the waters of Babylon, ..”and wept when they remembered Zion.”
They receive an assurance from G-d.
He will gather together their stricken remnants, lead them home to Israel and rebuild the Holy Temple in Jerusalem.
Let this lesson penetrate your hearts sweet friends.
If you encounter liberals who are devoid of the lifeblood and invigorating spirit of Judaism or Christianity, who actually appear to be nothing more than “dry bones” : Do not give up.
Do not lose heart.
In their present state, they may have neither spirit, nor sinews, neither nerves, nor flesh, nor skin, as G-d told us.
But the heart has feelings.
Continue to try to awaken their hearts’ innate sympathy for your fellow Jewish and Christian brothers and sisters.
Because, the Muslims can desecrate all they wish apparently….BUT….
WE WILL NOT SUBMIT.
Yechezkel – Ezekiel – Chapter 37
1. The hand of the Lord came upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley, and that was full of bones.
2. And He made me pass by them round about, and lo! they were exceedingly many on the surface of the valley, and lo! they were exceedingly dry. ב
3. Then He said to me; “Son of man, can these bones become alive?” And I answered, “O Lord God, You [alone] know.”
4. And He said to me, “Prophesy over these bones, and say to them, ‘O dry bones, hear the word of the Lord.’
5. So says the Lord God to these bones; Behold, I will cause spirit to enter into you, and you shall live!
6. And I will lay sinews upon you, and I will make flesh grow over you and cover you with skin and put breath into you, and you will live, and you will then know that I am the Lord.” ו
7. So I prophesied as I was commanded, and there arose a noise when I prophesied, and behold a commotion, and the bones came together, bone to its bone! ז.
8. And I looked, and lo! sinews were upon them, and flesh came upon them, and skin covered them from above, but there was still no spirit in them.
9. Then He said to me, “Prophesy to the spirit, prophesy, O son of man, and say to the spirit, ‘So says the Lord God: From four sides come, O spirit, and breathe into these slain ones that they may live.’ ”
10. And I prophesied as He had commanded me, and the spirit came into them, and they lived and stood on their feet, a very great army, exceedingly so.
11. Then He said to me, “Son of man, these bones are all the house of Israel. Behold they say, ‘Our bones have become dried up, our hope is lost, we are clean cut off to ourselves.’
12. Therefore, prophesy and say to them, So says the Lord God: Lo! I open your graves and cause you to come up out of your graves as My people, and bring you home to the land of Israel.
13. Then you shall know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves and lead you up out of your graves as My people.
14. And I will put My spirit into you, and you shall live, and I will set you on your land, and you shall know that I, the Lord, have spoken it and have performed it,” says the Lord.