Just before firing Sean May the day after he was sent home for wearing an American flag pin, the Casa Monica Hotel answered some questions in an email Friday.
US hotel fires worker for wearing US flag pin.
“However, our employee handbook clearly states, ‘No other buttons, badges, pins or insignias of any kind are permitted to be worn.’
St. Johns county Commissioner Mark Miner issued this statement on the issue:
“The Casa Monica Hotel and Kessler Enterprise certainly have the legal right to forbid their employees from wearing an American flag pin.
However, their inability to discern between the flag of our nation and other pins and buttons that their policies forbid is of great concern to me.
St. Johns County is home to nearly 20,000 military veterans and is made up of an ideologically and culturally diverse population whose collective love for the United States is second to none….
“I hope Kessler Enterprise will act quickly to correct the disrespect they have shown the flag of our great nation and end the embarrassment they have brought upon St. Johns County.”
Miner is a two-time veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom and has been a member of the Florida Army National Guard since 2002.
“The dress code should include a lapel pin for everybody,” said Bruce Whalen, who served in the Air Force and takes this incident personally.
Whalen said he is so offended by the hotel’s policy that he’s writing to the hotel, along with his entire email list, and he’s calling on friends to boycott the hotel and its parent company.
Sooooooooo………NO AMERICAN FLAG PINS.
But don’t fret. The Heeeeeeeejab or burrka will no doubt be fully acceptable and surely ‘embraced’.
So THIS: Not OK.
THIS: Just spiffy.
THEY HYPOCRISY IN OUR NATION IS NOTHING SHORT OF STUNNING.
Last time I checked our flag stands for the UNITED STATES of AMERICA.
Our struggles that we have endured and the people that have fought to protect our cherished freedoms.
Our Judeo-Christian ethic celebrates and fights worldwide for Liberty, justice, equality, cooperative effort, pride, and glory.
Izlam, on the other hand, is a fundamentalistic, fascistic, totalitarian, and expansionistic ideology.
Ther’s nothing warm and fuzzy about it.
It it unashamedly averse and hostile to modernity, democracy, and freedom and rights for women. Read the Ko–ran. (Better yet : Watch “Fitna”… before you call that generalizing.)
In Izlamic societies, laws and punishments are based on controlling women.
Segregation, restrictions on travel, and coercing them to conform to the restrictive dress code. Not offering the “option.”
A girl taking off a headscarf is a challenge to their whole theocratic. thugish, terrorist State.
There is no separation of state and religion in Izlam; – hence any criticism of one is clearly seen as a criticism of the other.
Justification from the Ko–ran:
4.34. Men are in charge of women, because All-ah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which All-ah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart; and scourge (beat) them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them Lo! Al-lah is ever High Exalted, Great.
The Plight of Women UNDER Izlam:
Rules that keep women in their Muh-am-mad stipulated place:
* If a Mu-slim woman is murdered, her beneficiary is entitled to one-half dyyeh-blood money, or compensation-as that of a murdered Mu-slim male.
* A woman’s testimony in the court of law is worth one-half that of a man.
* A woman must provide four witnesses to substantiate her claim of being raped.
* A man can divorce his wife by simply saying to her, “I divorce you,” three times.
* A divorced woman is entitled to a miserly compensation and automatically forfeits her rights to her children.
* Women are barred from the lucrative and powerful cast of clergy.
* Husbands are entitled to punish their wives corporally.
* Men are allowed to have four wives at any one time and as many concubines as they desire and can afford.
* Sau-di Ar-abia, the custodian of “true Is-lam” imposes a raft of restrictions on women such as: women are not allowed to drive; they are not permitted to leave the country without accompaniment or explicit permission of their male kin; they are barred from most government jobs and much much more.
* Among other Mus-lims, such as the Ta-liban and the Pas-htoon of Afghanistan-Pakistan region, women are barred from education and not even allowed to leave the house unless accompanied by a male kin.
* Since education, particularly professional education is often denied to women in many Is-lamic societies. There is scarcity of women physicians and male doctors are often forbidden to treat women patients.
But don’t you dare think about firing a chick for insisting on wearing a shmatah on her head no matter what her job description is, right?
Did y’all forget about the Muzlim agitator (woman) who had signed a contract to work for Disney and in doing so, agreed to their dress code.
But no sooner did she get legal status in our country, she sued for discrimination so she could wear her shmata on her head and the EEOC came runnin along with Ham-ASS CA-IR and other organizations to support her so called “case.”
Another high-maintenance pain in the bu-tt drama queen, courtesy Izlam.
Bet she insisted that she not hafta work with this here lil feller too:
And while wer’e at it………..
What do ya think the Casa Monica Hotel’s ahem “rules” are regarding body piercing, cross dressing, wearing skulls and crossbones perhaps.
You can bet your tuchus if you get sacked for that you will be defended by the PC gestapo before you can shout CA-IR, ACLU, or cough cough “Human
Could folks choose to don these?
Or is it only Muzlims who can refuse to integrate and adopt American dress codes at work?
Do ya suppose this car would be allowed in their parking lot?
Heck. Wear a flag pin to work tomorrow guyz n dollz.