“Settlers” killed in the “West Bank”

fog-el-famly2

..“The Fatah ‘Freedom Fighters’ stabbed the Fogel family’s sleeping three year old in the heart and slashed the throat of his three-month-old sister.

The IDF and police forces are conducting widespread searches in the vicinity of the community since the barbaric terrorist murder of five members of the Fogel family in their home on Friday night.

fogel-fammily3

Three Year Old Stabbed in the Heart, Baby’s Throat Slashed

THIS is Izlam:

Warning: Graphic Video.
(Images relased at the request of the family so that we shall know our Enemy)

DIDN’T TAKE LONG FOR YOU TUBE TO REMOVE THE VIDEO.

THE ENEMY IS WITHIN SWEET FRIENDS.

FOUND ANOTHER HEBREW VERSION…Look at the images please.
We NEED to see this:

But but but..”the vast majority of Muzlims are peace loving people………..”

Yea. Pass the candy.

muz-givecandyx
Muzlims “celebrating” the latest slaughter in Gaza.

muz-give-candyt-ers

muz-give-candy0x-1

The Media:
Less than a paragraph on page 29 of a local NY newspaper.
The “NY Times” reports “not knowing” the nationality of the perps.

Not mentioned at all in most papers or “the slaughtered Jews” are accused of “inviting” the massacre by living in a part of Israel that anti-semites love to call “settlements.”

(Note: Jews have lived in the Judea-Samaria and Gaza Strip continuously for over 4,000 years since Biblical times and throughout the centuries since then.)

I’m surprised THIS even made it into the “Times”:

wtcnewyorktimes

The Israeli Governement:

Save me the fake broken heart syndrome and yer hand wringing now.

broken_heartca3
They disarm the so called “settlers” and theyr’e busy lifting roadblocks for the convenience of “Arabs.” (who don’t even allow Jews to enter their countries).

Bibi Netanyahu and Ehud Barak, under orders of their slave master Hussein Obama, have in the last few months,dismantled over 30 security checkpoints.

What exactly did they think this would do?

Oh right. Enable these murderous animals to roam freely and do what they do best: Kill Jews.

fogel-famy4

That is how much they value human life.

Other Governments including the USA:

No doubt, if they even get around to it..will offer some worthless, vague condemnations without ever using the word “Muzlim terrorists.”

The Rest of Us…

We get to sit back while Izlam takes control of our Nations and then count our dead.

fd-nywtc2

hug-wtc-big

As for me:

As a first responder at Ground Zero……..I ran out of Cheeks to turn long ago.

Since Sept 2011, our governrnments have been serving us up as hot orderves
to IzlamoNazis.
Are you willing to be offered up?

orderveships

May my sweet Lord avenge the deaths of these innocents.

muz-killed-jewish-famr8

May the souls of this precious Fogel family, soar to the highest realms in Heaven.
And may they plead on our behalf for His mercy to send Messiah immediately to rid the world of this barbarous Evil.

ca-ndle4ani

21 Responses to ““Settlers” killed in the “West Bank””

1. Dee says:

This story and the videos are heartbreaking! Iraels “peace partners”….???

2. Always On Watch says:

The “NY Times” reports “not knowing” the nationality of the perps.

So much for the NYT reporting the news.

The barbarians (Animals!) who slaughtered this family will rot in hell — after being executed in a less than humane manner.

How could anyone mutilate and kill a 3-month-old baby? Only a darkened soul could do a thing like that!

3. Christopher says:

Angel, This story made me so angry! It prompted me to post about it as well.

4. Andrew33 says:

Angel, I am not arguing your point, but given that Israel has marginally better relations with the West Bank (compared to Gaza), and BHusseinO as pRESIDENT, doesnt it seem unwise to keep pushing new ‘settlements’ when the safety of those living there cannot be assured? I also thought it was somewhat duplicitous of Netanyahu to come to a supposed negotiating table discussing a ‘disputed’ area while announcing the building of further settlements as happened before.
    A wiser strategy would be to further marginalize Gaza and it’s Hamas Junta by negotiating in a more honest looking way. Don’t get me wrong, I realize who Netanyahu is dealing with but acting in such a manner just provides ammunition to Hamas and the Muslim brotherhood. I realize that the West Bank government is not much better but I don’t think it is in Israel’s best interest to push the west bank into the hands of Hamas too. Doing so would make it far easier for Iran to arm the West Bank. The fact is, there are many groups, both ethnic and religious that could make a reasonable claim on the “Holy Land.” From Jews to Chriastians and even T

5. Randy_G says:

This story bothers me….Alot.
    Islam is the problem, my friend.

6. Comedy Plus says:

May the slaughtered rest in peace as they are surely in heaven. May all those that were involved in this slaughter and those that condone this rot in hell.

Have a terrific day my friend. Hugs. :)

7. Debbie says:

This was so horrible, it reminded me of the Mumbai attacks. I haven’t posted on it, it’s hard to even think about.

8. Teresa says:

This is a travesty! This is awful! These violent Muslims must be stopped! God rest their souls.

9. Ace says:

I’m sure when Israel retaliates, it’ll be on Page 3 for their heinous crimes……

10. Quite Rightly says:

I may never eat candy again.

11. Katie says:

I understand that these creatures were rejoicing in Dearbournistan. This is why Rep. King is holding hearings.

12. amanofwonder says:

I too have run out of cheeks to turn.

Don’t speak Hebrew but the message is clear, it’s the sound of breaking hearts.

13. Bunkerville says:

American’s continue to remain in denial. Sickening.

14. Ricky Vines says:

I have a copy of the censored video divine-ripples.blogspot.com/2011/03/vihere or go to
    httpdivine-ripples.blogspot.com/2011/03/video-massacre-of-israeli-family-byhtml

15. The Malcontent says:

Amen Angel, ..I also ran out of Cheeks to turn long ago. It’s way past that now.
    Maybe we should organize another Motown dance party, and invite the Muzzies to join us in “Civility”!!!

16. Brooke says:

WHAT WILL IT TAKE for idiots to recognize what Islam is?!?

So, can we then take it that YouTube admits that Islam is shocking and disgusting?

17. Matt says:

This was a horrifying story when it first came out. To see the pictures of the family makes it all the worse.

18. William Stout says:

I will not be politically correct in this comment. I remember the Palestinians dancing in the streets and laughing when the twin towers fell and the Pentagon burned. I remember the cheering and the celebrations of these hateful people as they rejoiced over our pain and suffering. That experience has taught me that they are nothing, but animals. They teach their children to hate and raise them to murder others. They are not fellow human beings, they do not warrant being treated like human beings, and if I had the ability to make the decision I would stop absolutely all aid to the Palestinians and let them starve.

The Palestinians were thrown out of every nation that took them in as “refugees.” Why? Because they are animals. In Kuwait they betrayed hidden Kuwaiti military positions to the Iraqis resulting in dead Kuwaiti soldiers. That is Palestinian gratitude for you. Thus they were expelled from Kuwait after Iraq was forcibly removed. I applaud Israel for providing food, shelter, and medical attention to these animals, but I wouldn’t do it. Regarding the Palestinians, my answer is screw ‘em.

19. MK says:

I don’t believe this even made the news here, such is the ass polishing dished to the religion of savages and scum. Hope the bastard dies slowly and painfully and the savages never get to turn Israel into another Muslim toilet.

20. Jenny says:

Anyone who thinks moose limbs are peace-loving is marinating in the Kool-Aid … and they will someday be hoist on their own pathetic pacifist petard.

21. Frank says:

You can watch that video Youtube removed at my blog:
    hezbosblogspotcom