Christmas in Israel:)

Guess which country in the Middle East …
aw never mind…

Not even a challenge eh?doh

Ding ding ding!
You got it.
israel-ani

Israel is the only Middle Eastern nation that isn’t ferociously anti-Christian.
But Shhhhhhh.

Don’t tell the ever so ‘tolerant’ Muzlims in your midst that.

Oh, and but don’t bother visiting Christian or Jewish holy sites for that matter, in Bethlehem, Jericho, Chebron or Nablus…The um…ever so “tolerant” Muzlim Arabs hold the reins there.

Make sure you get the “Israeli” Tour k.doll-icon-jew-girl

Oh oh..and if you wanted to see Nazareth..think twice..those ever so ‘tolerant’ Muzlims are a majority in that city too…Care to guess how welcoming they are?

But Israel is the prob right?

an-tisemitetoon

Good Lord.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS ONE AND ALL~!

christmas-ani-bign2

Keep the Faith Sweet Friends…Please.

angel-ani33_2

22 Responses to “Christmas in Israel:)”

1. slamdunk says:

Ahh as non-Muslims, we could make a trip to holy sites in Bethlehem, Jericho, Chebron or Nablus. I’d just need to secure a tank. I’ll work on it.

In the meantime, Happy Holidays back at you Angel.

2. DeanO says:

I have more friends that rave about visiting Israel. One Sovereign Democratic Nation in the Middle East and America ****s all over her! Wow – blows my mind!

3. Always On Watch says:

The other day, Mr. AOW and I did our Christmas shopping at the mall. One of the merchants in one of the kiosks was from Israel. And, yes, he wished me a Merry Christmas.

I can’t imagine a Moslem merchant doing such a thing.

4. bob says:

So, where are those shoes you were talking about buying? Merry Christmas, or Merry Feet?

5. Brooke says:

Great message from Netenyahu. :)

6. Woodsterman says:

You don’t mean to say the Muzloons wouldn’t welcome us there. I thought they were the tolerant ones.

7. Comedy Plus says:

I know who the tolerate are and it’s not the Muslims. They recognize no other religion except their own. What a shame that they are so brainwashed. Following a pedophile right into hell.

Have a terrific day Angel. Hugs. :)

8. Ricky Vines says:

Can u ask Bibi to take back those Christian and Jewish holy sites from the invented people, Palestinians, who don’t have any right to the holy land. I heard they’re trashing these places.

If I were younger, I myself would raze their dome mosque in Jerusalem with a sledge hammer. Such an edifice for a false god responsible for the deaths of both Jews and Christians also has no place in the holy city – but I digressed.

Happy Chanukah Angel.

9. Katie says:

This might be one of the last Christmas in Bethlehem. The PA has plans to turn the Church of the Nativity into a Mosque httfindalismonkeyinthemiddleblogspot.com/2008/06/mosque-of-nativityhtml

But notice how Netanyahu was able to easily say “Merry Christmas”! He didn’t pause or sputter it out.

So Merry Christmas!
    Happy Chanukah!
    Festive Yule!
    Happy New Year!

10. Debbie says:

That is great, another reason to love Israel.

11. Teresa says:

Merry Christmas! I’d love to visit Israel sometime. Netanyahu is awesome!

12. Carol-Christian Soldier says:

I will not go into how bho treated Netanyhu-

for the lovely ‘card’—
    I will pray for peace in Israel–

Merry Christmas to you-my Patriot friend—
    xo
    Carol-CS

13. amanofwonder says:

Merry Christmas.

It’s universal if giving is the motivation.

Wanna go to Israel with me?

Imma gunna take my family there as a present.

14. Bunni says:

God bless you and yours this CHRISTMAS Season, Angel.
    I hope you have Happy Holiday’s too! Thanks for posting Bebe’s message and the beautiful photos. Have a super fun weekend, SHOPPING ;-)

15. KarL M says:

GOD..PEACE..PEOPLE..HOLIDAY…
    no mention of anything else..exactly how it is supposed to be..
    Happy Holiday to you and your Angel…;-)!!!!

16. Leticia says:

How I wish Mr. Netanyahu was our president. Can’t we bag him, some how?

God bless you and Merry Christmas, Angel!

17. Subvet says:

Heard a great description of the difference between Christians & Jews: “They both believe in the coming of Christ, just differ on whether it’ll be His first time or second.”

18. Dennis Dagliolo says:

And to add to the Idiocy, there is an effort from the radical left to use political correctness to wipe religious celebrations – like those for Christmas from the USA – a country FOUNDED on Judeo-Christian principles. It’s Happy Holidays and snowmen instead of Merry Christmas and even Santa Claus.
    Theres a Best Buy commercial showing a women kicking Santa off her roof because she got a better bargain at “Best Buy”

19. Sunday Links: Trans Siberian Orchestra Edition » Conservative Hideout 2.0 says:

[...] Christmas in Israel:) [...]

20. Sunday Links: Trans Siberian Orchestra Edition | My Blog says:

[...] Christmas in Israel:) [...]

21. Nili says:

Usually each year free Christmas trees are given out in the Old City of Jerusalem. I have not heard if they are doing it again this year or not, but I can tell you it is Not the PA doing the distribution! Thanks for all the great posts Angel. To you and yours I send a Happy Chanuka, Merry Christmas and a Healthy and Happy New Year!!

22. Z says:

Think of it, HE can say MERRY CHRISTMAS but we won’t hear it much from our government :-) I heard just a day or two ago that the Armenian Quarter of Jerusalem is now locked up tight……We all know that, if it’s for protection, it SURE isn’t from the Jews in Jerusalem!!
    Angel, you have more CHristmas spirit than some Christians I know……..
    God bless you…and I’m looking forward to your Hannukah Post !! Have a great one!